Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutPhilippinesDavao · 5 months ago

dont go to the united states what a evil country they all belong in prison?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • don
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

You have an idiotic rant,not a question.

• 5 months ago

I can think of far worse, like N. Korea and Pakistan.

The rub of it is, the ones who are or were in prison are Not the ones to worry about It's the ones not Caught, Yet. Like Cruz. No serial killer was ever denied a weapon because of a past crime. Yet those with records are denied it and jobs.

Most of whom you will meet here are Nice People. If you look for trouble, you will Find It. I have partied with the Hells Angels, Huns, No problem. Just a good time. Treat others as you'd like to be treated and you will make friends, anywhere. Look down your nose and you won't even get along in England or Canada or wherever you call home.

Rent a Harley or Indian and go to Sturgis in August and party.They will treat you like Family if you ride in.

I have met Many foreign visitors who Enjoyed a vacation in the 'States. A few emigrated. Just like I'd love to visit Europe or Australia, I'd just remember it's Their country and play the guest.

• Mystic
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

1. Learn to use proper grammar before you try to use Y!A or speak in general. You sound very illiterate.

2. This is a STATEMENT, not a question. You may only ask or answer questions on Y!A. Posting statements is not allowed.

3. Speaking of things that aren't allowed, racist hate is also not allowed. That is exactly what you posted - a racist, generalized (false) statement about the USA.

4. For your information, there are good and bad people EVERYONE. It is NOT just Americans. There are PLENTY of great Americans out there. All Americans do NOT belong in prison. Saying such a thing proves what a racist, close-minded person you are. It must be terrible to live in such a miserable shell.

• james
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Several Countries do require there citizens to take cop avoidance & reaction class's before letting them go there. But most Americans are nice people.

• Cap'n. America
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

CO's in Spain require a year's training, including psychology. Similar to most of W. Europe. American CO's are 90 day wonders.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

As Trump said: Don't like it here? You are free to leave.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes, please take your whiny butt somewhere else. We have enough illegal criminals here already.

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Good idea, and stay out.

• Ben
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

The USA is a great country and nation.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I'm sorry. Did you have a question?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.