Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 5 months ago

Why do I have so many constant viewers on my social media videos and stories (I post great actions) and they never say anything about them?

I have over 200 Snapchat viewers, 5,000 views on Facebook videos, and all. They would all be good accomplishments and good acts that I do for society. People will always watch them but never say anything and it would be the same exact people or a little more than that.

So much fun with you last

First of all don't compare videos, because the numbers are low. You SHOULD right about now, to accept the value of that, find another solution.

• 5 months agoReport

Dude please shut up lol you made no sense with this statement... this is not a comparison at all and please you didn’t answer my question. You made irrelevant yet illogical remark that doesn’t makes any sense towards what I asked. And I’m not looking for a solution it’s a question to start a convo.