How can I stop having violent thoughts about my ex and her current bf?

I talked to her recently and got into it with her bf. She blames solely me for our relationship ending yet that’s not true at all. I planned on fighting her bf and breaking his arm but I talked to her again on less, angry terms. I said I’m moving on and I’m trying. But almost every night I’m tossing and turning and... show more I talked to her recently and got into it with her bf. She blames solely me for our relationship ending yet that’s not true at all. I planned on fighting her bf and breaking his arm but I talked to her again on less, angry terms. I said I’m moving on and I’m trying. But almost every night I’m tossing and turning and having dreams about them. It’s either a scenario where we start arguing or me and her bf are fighting. It’s extremely annoying and I want to stop and move on. I just can’t shake it and I’m considering messaging her again after I said bye for the last time to fight. What should I do?
1 answer 1