Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 6 months ago

Does the issue of illegals in the United States anger you?

Do you support mass deportation?

Favorite Answer

Yes. Just look at that case in the news about the illegal immigrant gang members in LA that went on killing spree that included hacking someone to death with machetes and then cutting out his heart before scattering the pieces. What really angers me is there's Democrats on Twitter attacking Trump over this meaning they support common thugs killing minorities in brutal and sadistic ways, what did Pelosi say, "They have the spark of divine"? Democrats are truly sick.

• I WONDER

But conservatives hate California so you shouldnt be angry about anything that happens over there then. I certainly dont care.Its their mess they can clean it up.

• RICK

Sure

They need to be sent home

But Trumps lies about them need to stop

I support temporary slavery or more politically correct in this day and age a 4-year internship for anybody that wants to migrate to this country. Will take you but you have to pay us back for saving your butt by working for free for 4 years either in the private sector or in the United States armed forces food shelter and clothing but no money for four years at which time you earn your citizenship.

It did. 🥴

Now I'm over it.

There's nothing we can do to fix it. Americas founders fvcked itself with our Constitution stigmas.

So I guess we just have to say fvck it and party like it's 1999. ✊😎

• Daro

Libertarians have the solution. Just cut off their freebies, no need for "mass deportation".

Illegals aren't ideal, but no, it doesn't anger me. There's dozens of more pressing issues. It's unfortunate that the right is obsessed with this one issue to the exclusion of all else. Medicare and SS are about to go into the red. Within a decade both will see large painful automatic benefit cuts for example. THAT is a truly pressing issue and Trump and the D's don't even want to talk about it.

Mass deportation? Of all illegals? Sure. Sounds great. Here's my question - by what fantasy magic power do you propose accomplishing such a thing? It would be massively expensive (about $10k per illegal according to one estimate) even if you actually knew where all the illegals were. Which we don't. And as soon as you started rounding them up outside Wal-Mart, they'd go underground. They're not dumb, they'll adjust behavior to the level of enforcement.

And then, once you deported them...what do you think happens? No more illegals? Problem solved? Nope! Illegal immigration is a CIRCULAR FLOW. There's always some coming in and some going home (willingly or otherwise). So you get all 11 million out and spend over 110 BILLION doing it...after a short time, due to the draw of unfilled jobs, you'll be back up to about the same number. Might take a few years, but you'll get there.

Then on TOP of that, that's not how deportation works. There are legal processes and treaties on how this happens. There are hearings and legal procedures. You can't just round them all up, stuff them in a fleet of buses and drop them off in Mexico. That's now how the law works.

Mass deportation is just a conservative version of the fantasy land thinking that on the left looks like the Green New Deal.

• sam

No....................

I support my family. President Trump is doing a fine job.