I work for Catholic Charities, How long does it takes for them to pull my section 8 voucher?

I work for Catholic Charities, How long does it takes for them to pull my Section 8 application for my voucher while i stay in the shelter?

huh? if you don't already have a voucher, most wait lists are closed, even if you can get on a wait list, it is often YEARS.

why not find 2 more people and rent a 2 bedroom, 2 people per bedroom.

do you have a disability? if so, get to vocational rehab to get help finding an appropriate job for you. they also help with job training.

unless you are actually SEVERELY disabled and unable to work, a widow with kids, or leaving domestic violence there is NO EXCUSE to be mooching off taxpayers.

you will get out of the shelter quicker when you get a job and support yourselves.

and it doesn't matter who you work FOR

It's a long list it's the law to pull all vouchers carefully an it also depends on your credit.