Lokesh asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 months ago

Essay on the topic "football without fans is not football", I can not figure out where to start, tell me the idea?

Update:

I found a best service of free essays here https://studentshare.org

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Look into home field advantage stats to prove that fans affect the game.

• Login to reply the answers
  • DEBS
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Professional sports are nothing more than entertainment. I would be comparing football to the movie industry. Athletes are nothing more than performers. Game day is nothing more a movie being in theaters. If nobody pays for that entertainment, then it would not exist. (Of course there are differences you can acknowledge, but this is a good angle.)

Another angle is around how this is a live event. What is a music concert with nobody there? There is no motivation to play well. No adrenaline from the crowd. The quality would suffer.

• 7 months ago

Start with the fact that professional football is very big business. The teams cost billions. Then state that the players are basically entertainers. Then state that their success depends in large part on being popular with fans. Then state that getting into political fights or statements or actions can be detrimental to the success of the company.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

You can start with money.

No fans no money, no money no football.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I feel violent land acquisition games , like football , are a crypto - fascist metaphor for nuclear war .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.