What happened to my cat?

My older brother was playing with her and she s a month old. He dropped her multiple times and now one of her eyes are swollen and not the same size as the normal pupil.Now her pupil is bigger than the other pupil and her eye is swollen. No she has no discharge and she seems to not be bothered by it..?? Will it go... show more My older brother was playing with her and she s a month old.
He dropped her multiple times and now one of her eyes are swollen and not the same size as the normal pupil.Now her pupil is bigger than the other pupil and her eye is swollen.
No she has no discharge and she seems to not be bothered by it..??
Will it go away?
And will she get better
It s been a bit better since yesterday kinda so it kinda got better...
Update: My cat is fine.Her eye is better and my brother didn't do anything on purpose.I didn't let anything happen.I can't predict the future...Why are you people so rude and ignorant....
Update 2: ….My cat is better now.Stop being rude and mean towards me and others...I see why Yahoo is toxic....