Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 11 months ago

What happened to my cat?

My older brother was playing with her and she s a month old.

He dropped her multiple times and now one of her eyes are swollen and not the same size as the normal pupil.Now her pupil is bigger than the other pupil and her eye is swollen.

No she has no discharge and she seems to not be bothered by it..??

Will it go away?

And will she get better

It s been a bit better since yesterday kinda so it kinda got better...

My cat is fine.Her eye is better and my brother didn't do anything on purpose.I didn't let anything happen.I can't predict the future...Why are you people so rude and ignorant....

….My cat is better now.Stop being rude and mean towards me and others...I see why Yahoo is toxic....

Favorite Answer

i would call your vet and ask hirn about it, and dont let your brother play with her if hes going to drop her like that

• Lv 6

Multiple effing times. And then he lies and says it was by accident. Ignorant asses.

My cat is fine she is good she healed up and she's better plz stop I was just over reacting.

Unless your older brother is under the age of 2 he needs his *** kicked, and so do you for letting him "play" with your puppy.

• PAMELA

The cat should still be with it's mother, until it is at least 8-10 weeks old, you are an idiot allowing your brother to abuse the cat, it may have internal injuries, will be in a great deal of pain and will properly go blind, shame on you!

• nicole11 months agoReport

She's technically two months now.How can you disrespect me and call me an Idiot?!I DIDN'T ALLOW IT!That's why I've told my brother off also it was by ACCIDENT!People like you clearly don't know how it feels to be HUMAN.I can't predict the future. If I was able to I would've prevent it from happening

Take the kitten to the vet IMMEDIATELY and IF IT SURVIVES find it a decent home. That kitten is probably in awful pain. And you need to take a course in common sense. Your brother needs a psychiatrist to find out why he needs to hurt things. It s animal cruelty. As for you, don t have pets until you learn what is required to take proper, humane care of them. Better yet--don t have pets!

• Ocimom

This kitten needs a vet NOW. Not next week or wait and see. At a month old (which is far too young to be taken from mom), this kitten may also have brain damage as well as other internal injuries.

Your older brother is a major concern. IMO I'd not have any animal around him - he has a serious psychological problem if he's dropping animals on purpose multiple.

She's not your cat. You're a child, children can't own property, cats are property.

You allowed your brother to abuse an animal.

Reported to PETA (which actually monitors this Board).

• Ocimom

BS - PETA will do nothing and it doesn't monitor the board either.

• Mark

Could be a concussion.

Why the **** would you be stupid enough to let your ignorant *** brother drop a month old cat? Obviously, on purpose. You two are some ignorant, worthless a**holes.

• Lv 6

No, it wasn’t an accident. Because you said that he Did it multiple times. You don’t do something accidentally MULTIPLE times. You effing idiot.