Stretch marks ruining my Tattoo?

I got a nice tattoo of Ethiopia on my left forearm but I gained a bit of weight and now there a stretch marks going through my tattoo and ruining the shading and lettering.

I don't know how to get rid of stretch marks and if losing weight would even work because working out and muscle growth can cause stretch marks?

• Laura
    Favorite Answer

You can use products like bio oil to help the skin heal, but the stretch marks will never go away. You can't shrink them, you can only make them fade.

If you got these stretch marks from gaining muscle, you are gaining muscle too quickly. This will end up giving you half *** muscles that look good but don't preform well, and that will shrink the moment you stop working out. Gain muscle slower and more deliberately, that way you will actually be strong and will keep the muscle.

If you got these stretch marks from gaining weight, lose the weight. Simple as that.

• Ebliss6 months agoReport

Sound of doom so much I don't trust her as much as I could throw her, she is cara maria

rnaybe you can talk to sorneone that does tattoos about it

i would ask a tattoo place how to deal with that