Why don't people set the record straight that US economy is booming largely thanks to Barack Obama?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

rnaybe they dont think thats whats happening

• Tina
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Jeez! What dimension are you living in. Obama did nothing but make himself rich... not the country!

• FN - 2187
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Are you serious? What is Trump doing? Better yet what about that embargo with Cuba Obama did?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Delusional aren't ya.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

US economy been doing well since the Clinton era, now 2019 all is still booming.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

lol, yeah ok .. im on the ground level here and my paycheck improved directly because of policy trump put into place i watched it happen .. i make more, i spend more, the businesses do better .. and obingo persecuted the working guy and his policy made businesses take it out on workers which was killing the economy ..and you think obingo fixed it huh .. you obviously dont work for a living, either that or your brain has been turned into a solid potato from getting brainwashed on tv so bad you cant even think straight .. ..

• 5 months ago

that's like saying we should thank the dirt for all the trees.....

• 5 months ago

Because that is not factual. Obama's economy was anemic for eight years and was not supercharged until Trump gave business people a reason to risk their money and expand business. Obama said "What exactly is (Trump) going to do? There's no answer to it..What magic wand do you have?" To business people, Obama said, "If you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own. If you've got a business, you didn't build that!" In other words the business owners' hard work was the property of the government.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They have, but a large segment of the population won't believe it unless the Liar in Chief says it, and he never will.

• 5 months ago

You cannot seriously believe your claim. It is totally bogus. Obama caused eight years of stagnation in the economy. President Trump got things rolling and we are rolling to all time highs. Don't come on this site and try to BS anyone.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I have no.idea.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.