Was I wrong to check out the large print edition?

I placed a hold on the book the Tattooist of Auschwitz at the library. There were no available copies in any format, so when I reserved my copy, I checked first available format. That could have been an EPUB edition, audio book, regular copy or large print edition. The first copy that became available was the... show more I placed a hold on the book the Tattooist of Auschwitz at the library. There were no available copies in any format, so when I reserved my copy, I checked first available format. That could have been an EPUB edition, audio book, regular copy or large print edition.

The first copy that became available was the large print edition. So I checked it out.

My older brother said that since the large print is for the visually impaired that I should have not checked it out.

I pointed out that people with bad eyesight could check out EPUB and audio books too.

He said it didn't matter large print is for the visually impaired only

Is he right?