Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 6 months ago

Question about auto loan?

so my carloan was set to autopay 7/24 which is when my bill is due. I turned off auto pay so I could wait a couple extra days, now its saying my bill is due 8/24. even though this months payment hasn't been made yet?

so like If i don't pay them this month do i get penalized? I haven't paid this month, but they say its not due till next month...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Yeah, you have to pay them this month. Yeah, you'd get penalized for not paying.

• Login to reply the answers
  • nt
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

You cannot skip a month without penalty. Call them. When you skip an auto payment, you have to make it another way.

• 6 months ago

If you had to take a guess as to whether or not you had to make a payment this month, what would that guess be?

Of course you have to make a payment this month.Yes, you will be penalized if you don’t

• Judy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Of course you get penalized - late fee, credit score hit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

It isn't clever to repeatedly use the "grace period": you should be aware that although there is no penalty, it is still counted as a late payment - - - will wreck your credit score. And being in arrears could trigger repossession. Read your loan agreement: it spells out when the payment is due - your responsbility to pay on time.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Dude, our car payment is $2000 a month for one vehicle

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.