Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 6 months ago

Question about auto loan?

so my carloan was set to autopay 7/24 which is when my bill is due. I turned off auto pay so I could wait a couple extra days, now its saying my bill is due 8/24. even though this months payment hasn't been made yet?

so like If i don't pay them this month do i get penalized? I haven't paid this month, but they say its not due till next month...

Yeah, you have to pay them this month. Yeah, you'd get penalized for not paying.

• nt

You cannot skip a month without penalty. Call them. When you skip an auto payment, you have to make it another way.

If you had to take a guess as to whether or not you had to make a payment this month, what would that guess be?

Of course you have to make a payment this month.Yes, you will be penalized if you don’t

• Judy

Of course you get penalized - late fee, credit score hit.

It isn't clever to repeatedly use the "grace period": you should be aware that although there is no penalty, it is still counted as a late payment - - - will wreck your credit score. And being in arrears could trigger repossession. Read your loan agreement: it spells out when the payment is due - your responsbility to pay on time.

Dude, our car payment is $2000 a month for one vehicle