How do you deal with band members as a singer?

So much goes into this and the backstory that I don’t think I’ll be able to fit on here, but it’s nice to hear what experiences singers have to go through with their band mates. I’m not trying to separate the two, because I see your main band mates as a team, but have you ever been in a band where they made you... show more So much goes into this and the backstory that I don’t think I’ll be able to fit on here, but it’s nice to hear what experiences singers have to go through with their band mates. I’m not trying to separate the two, because I see your main band mates as a team, but have you ever been in a band where they made you feel like the outcast?
I don’t know how to explain it, but I’m dealing with a lot of emotions in a band and it’s no longer feeling like it’s about the music which makes me a little wanting to leave. They all rush me when I say we need to take our time musically to put out great work. They want to make hits and ready to play off of just one practice. They already want to book shows and this is only like my fourth time practicing with them. I’m feeling rushed with them and it’s unfortunate because I see so much potential there but they don’t want to take time to practice. They want to practice a week before a show, play for a couple hours and act like “ yep. We have a hit.” And I just feel like that’s not realistic. What do I do?