I’m a 17 year old living in Missouri with several mental disorders, am I eligible for a medical marijuana card?

I’m researching it and am finding conflicting answers. From what I understand you have to have a caregiver regulate it but it is possible for minors to be accepted. Is this true? Before anyone says anything, I’ve tried medications such as sertraline but don’t like taking pills. I’m being prescribed a more intense... show more I’m researching it and am finding conflicting answers. From what I understand you have to have a caregiver regulate it but it is possible for minors to be accepted. Is this true?
Before anyone says anything, I’ve tried medications such as sertraline but don’t like taking pills. I’m being prescribed a more intense medication soon but I really don’t want to have to take it long term. Thanks in advance.