Irina asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 months ago

Why does my best answer percentage keep decreasing?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

People are not awarding "best answer". So, the more questions you answer, the lower your percentage will go.

• 5 months ago

You are giving trash answers.

My BA% went up over the years from 11-13%.

Because I give good answers. You have answered more Questions and were hardly at all the best one.

Lv 7
    5 months ago

The more questions you answer w/o being selected BA, the lower your BA % goes because it's a formula that divides how many BAs you received by how many total questions you've answered.

Example:

4 Questions answered and 2 BAs = 50% BA rating

50 Questions answered and 2 BAs = 4% BA rating

The more questions you answer, the more BAs you need to keep your % up.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Maybe you don't understand what the word percentage means. It is not the total of your best answers. Unless you are receiving best answer regularly and keep on posting your percentage will drop. Ask someone to explain it to you face-to-face.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

the Amount of Questions that your Answering is not Meeting the Current Best Answer Percentage so its going down

It will go back up when people start picking your Answers as the Best Answer and when it match's the Current Volume of the amount of Questions that you been Answering

• In
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Not every answer you make will get best answer, so the more you make the lower your percentage is.

• 5 months ago

Do the math it is only common sense. More answers without the best answer will decrease your percentage. You will learn more about this once you are in the 6th grade.

• 5 months ago

Perhaps you are asking too many questions, and not giving enough answers.

• 5 months ago

Percentage increases when someone awards your answer as best answer.

If you are answering questions but people don't award your answers it decreases.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The more you answer = lower percentage.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.