Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 6 months ago

How to keep hair, dirt, dust from sticking to the fan blades and making me sick ??

The fan blows nice cool air only problem it gets dirty easily. I get tired of taking it apart to clean it on a weekly basis. I already had bronchitis because I let it go without cleaning it.

I wipe down my fans with a damp rag and that seems to help prevent dust for a tad bit longer than regular dusting but I make sure to dry off the blades before I move onto the next one results might vary for others that's just my experience and my house is a damn dust magnet lol

• falcon

You can't blades need to be cleaned constantly .

• In

Sorry, but the only way to keep the fan blades clean is to clean them. Take the fan outside, take the front cover off and clean the front and rear of the fan blades.

rnaybe you should get another fan that works better

• Edna

Pearl: -- The blades on ALL fans (ceiling fans & portable fans) get dirty almost overnight. If the fan is running, before you know it, the blades will be covered with a "furry" dark lint.

Install a HEPA filter

have you checked your furnace filter ?????