I bought a new computer and I seem to get better graphics as far as details and sharpness on the Xbox one X any other updates I should do?

I recently build a pc, well my buddy did for me. I got the intel core intel i9700k with a 2080ti and a Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Motherboard. The game I have been comparing is pubg. I do see a difference in the FPS but the detail I see on the xbox is superior. Definitely smoother to play on the pc. I did the nvidia updates and all so not sure what else I can do. I have the ASUS PG27UQ hooked up, and the Xbox Is hooked up to a Lg 27uk650.

• Lv 7
    Favorite Answer

check your game settings. on PC you can adjust them, but the default is usually lower quality, for broader compatibility.

also, SOME dumb manufacturers actually throttle their graphics on PC versions so they don't look better than console versions (so those will sell too).

but usually it is game settings. with YOUR rig, max everything out!

• Lv 7

suffice it to say, the S-Video cable showed all the flaws in the quality, on a larger TV.
      with the RF connector, it blurred it slightly, so everything looked smoother, but with less detail, of course.
      sometimes, ignorance is bliss...

If it's running well, as it seems to be, I'd be inclined to leave it at that.

• YKhan

Have you turned on the Adaptive Sync (aka FreeSync, aka G-Sync) feature?

• YKhan

Yes, follow these instructions: https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/ag6a9f/how_to_enable_adaptivesync_freesync_if_you_have/

This story does not add up.

> You bought a new computer

> You built a PC, but your friend did most of the work.

?????

Most*** console games are locked at 30 FPS.

• Thenewkid6 months agoReport

Actually Xbox supports 4K 60fps. My buddy build it for me, he did most of the work, all I did was pay the parts? Anything else you want to clear up bud?