I bought a new computer and I seem to get better graphics as far as details and sharpness on the Xbox one X any other updates I should do?

I recently build a pc, well my buddy did for me. I got the intel core intel i9700k with a 2080ti and a Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Motherboard. The game I have been comparing is pubg. I do see a difference in the FPS but the detail I see on the xbox is superior. Definitely smoother to play on the pc. I did the nvidia... show more I recently build a pc, well my buddy did for me. I got the intel core intel i9700k with a 2080ti and a Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Motherboard. The game I have been comparing is pubg. I do see a difference in the FPS but the detail I see on the xbox is superior. Definitely smoother to play on the pc. I did the nvidia updates and all so not sure what else I can do. I have the ASUS PG27UQ hooked up, and the Xbox Is hooked up to a Lg 27uk650.