Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 months ago

Is there any way this guy can find my new email accounts?

I’ve been under a lot of stress lately and I forgot to tell my guy friend that I deleted all of my old email accounts that he has before he deactivated his Facebook. He said he’ll email me and I said ok without thinking. I know I should have given him my phone number when he asked me for it but I didn’t know if he’d betray my trust just like everyone else who has recently. I have blocked countless former guy friends numbers who just ended up downloading call/text apps to contact me. Blocking phone numbers daily. I should have risked it and given him my phone number but there’s no point in dwelling on the past so I guess my hope is that he just so happens to be on yahoo answers and see’s this. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️🏻👌

Favorite Answer

No....do'nt bug him.............

• Foofa

TBH if this is someone you're interested in romantically it's probably for the best if he can't find you. Your perceived betrayal is still so fresh in your mind that you're not ready for a relationship right now. So work on getting past all this stuff and these other guys and then when you're emotionally healthy you'll meet someone else.

Do you know anyone in common? He can ask them. Or you can reach out and look for him.