Is there any way this guy can find my new email accounts?

I’ve been under a lot of stress lately and I forgot to tell my guy friend that I deleted all of my old email accounts that he has before he deactivated his Facebook. He said he’ll email me and I said ok without thinking. I know I should have given him my phone number when he asked me for it but I didn’t know if... show more I’ve been under a lot of stress lately and I forgot to tell my guy friend that I deleted all of my old email accounts that he has before he deactivated his Facebook. He said he’ll email me and I said ok without thinking. I know I should have given him my phone number when he asked me for it but I didn’t know if he’d betray my trust just like everyone else who has recently. I have blocked countless former guy friends numbers who just ended up downloading call/text apps to contact me. Blocking phone numbers daily. I should have risked it and given him my phone number but there’s no point in dwelling on the past so I guess my hope is that he just so happens to be on yahoo answers and see’s this. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️🏻👌
3 answers 3