What do I do about my love interest?

I met this guy I really liked about a month ago, and we dated for about a week. I liked him a lot and he liked me a lot, and we tried to be more intimate with each other, but it ended up not working out. He was going through a huge transition in his life and didn't have time to commit to a relationship, so we went back to being friends. I initially said it was fine, but it's been weeks since I've seen him, as he was busy hanging out with closer friends and family, and it pains me because I have strong feelings for him. I want to tell him in person how I feel and how I genuinely like and care for him, and want to pursue something once he's ready, but I can't keep myself silent anymore because the anxiety is getting to me. Should I just tell him how I feel in one big text message? Or should I just keep it bottled and just cut ties from him? I really don't want to do the latter, but I feel myself going crazy.

Favorite Answer

Tell him how you feel. You already aren't seeing him and if he ignores your text then nothing changes. If you don't tell him how you feel then you could miss an opportunity. A lot of times guys need things spelled out for them they don't understand. So be honest and open and hope for the best. Good luck!