What do I do about my love interest?

I met this guy I really liked about a month ago, and we dated for about a week. I liked him a lot and he liked me a lot, and we tried to be more intimate with each other, but it ended up not working out. He was going through a huge transition in his life and didn't have time to commit to a relationship, so we... show more I met this guy I really liked about a month ago, and we dated for about a week. I liked him a lot and he liked me a lot, and we tried to be more intimate with each other, but it ended up not working out. He was going through a huge transition in his life and didn't have time to commit to a relationship, so we went back to being friends. I initially said it was fine, but it's been weeks since I've seen him, as he was busy hanging out with closer friends and family, and it pains me because I have strong feelings for him. I want to tell him in person how I feel and how I genuinely like and care for him, and want to pursue something once he's ready, but I can't keep myself silent anymore because the anxiety is getting to me. Should I just tell him how I feel in one big text message? Or should I just keep it bottled and just cut ties from him? I really don't want to do the latter, but I feel myself going crazy.
1 answer 1