Am I a bad person?

So heres the deal. My fiance is attending my brothers bucks on the weekend, all was good and he was going to get picked up whenever he was ready. At the casino they are going to I have a free upgrade to a suit room if I book with them. The other day my fiance asked me if I wanted to book that room and I can stay... show more So heres the deal. My fiance is attending my brothers bucks on the weekend, all was good and he was going to get picked up whenever he was ready.
At the casino they are going to I have a free upgrade to a suit room if I book with them.
The other day my fiance asked me if I wanted to book that room and I can stay there the night instead of having to pick him up and take him him home (its about an hours drive) He also wants to book it so him and some others can get changed after they attend the races and go to the casino.

I am obviously fine with that as being in a suite hotel room by myself sounds awsome but I dont want people to think this was my idea and that I dont trust him because it was all his idea. Now im feeling down about myself?
0