Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 6 months ago

Have Australians debunked the old adage, a man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client, seeing you no longer can trust Aussie lawyers?

Update:

The story Lawyer X is very old news to me, not her story, but lawyers throwing their clients under the bus for the corrupt australian legal system, what a fuckenjoke

Update 2:

@Fred the most expensive lawyers have thrown me under the bus, australian law is a joke when lawyers inform on their clients or go against the clients instructions which has happened to me in SYDNEY at least 7 times

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Cecil
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

One Lawyer has been found to be an informer and the whole system cant be trusted? Sounds like idiots talking.

• Sono6 months agoReport

I've had 7 lawyer's throw me under the bus you imbecile

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Avoid lawyers if it all possible. They are in it for themselves.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Lawyers are put in the same basket as used car salesmen and politicians they are professional liars and con artists

• 6 months ago

Never use a lawyer. Do it yourself. Fvck Grubbie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Fred
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I get the impression that the Australian legal system will not take you seriously unless you have an expensive lawyer speaking for you.

• arther
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

The whole legal system is a dud. Practising Law really means who can tell the biggest lies and get away with it. Lawyers are Professional Liars.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

depends on the situation, theyre all different

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.