Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 6 months ago

Have Australians debunked the old adage, a man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client, seeing you no longer can trust Aussie lawyers?

The story Lawyer X is very old news to me, not her story, but lawyers throwing their clients under the bus for the corrupt australian legal system, what a fuckenjoke

@Fred the most expensive lawyers have thrown me under the bus, australian law is a joke when lawyers inform on their clients or go against the clients instructions which has happened to me in SYDNEY at least 7 times

• Cecil

One Lawyer has been found to be an informer and the whole system cant be trusted? Sounds like idiots talking.

• Sono6 months agoReport

I've had 7 lawyer's throw me under the bus you imbecile

Avoid lawyers if it all possible. They are in it for themselves.

Lawyers are put in the same basket as used car salesmen and politicians they are professional liars and con artists

Never use a lawyer. Do it yourself. Fvck Grubbie.

• Fred

I get the impression that the Australian legal system will not take you seriously unless you have an expensive lawyer speaking for you.

• arther

The whole legal system is a dud. Practising Law really means who can tell the biggest lies and get away with it. Lawyers are Professional Liars.

depends on the situation, theyre all different