Does anyone know of any asian markets around the twin cities area in Minnesota that have rental offers in the front?

I m looking for a smallish house to rent. Looking for at least a 2 bedroom. I heard that sometimes you can find cheaper ones that just want you to pay rent in cash which is fine with us. I ve checked a few but haven t been able to find any so if anyone knows one that does or if you know someone with a place for... show more I m looking for a smallish house to rent. Looking for at least a 2 bedroom. I heard that sometimes you can find cheaper ones that just want you to pay rent in cash which is fine with us. I ve checked a few but haven t been able to find any so if anyone knows one that does or if you know someone with a place for rent that would be fine with cash we can do $1500 a month.
1 answer 1