Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 years ago

What if all Movies ever made was real, and we could be in any one we choose to be in?

I wanted to know, What would the Universe/Existence be like right now in everyday Life, if All Cinema, including the Marvel Cinematic Universe, DC Ect. Was real and we all had the Ability to choose pretty much any and every Film you want to Be/Live in, be whoever you want you want to be because of the Limitless/Unlimited Possibilities? If so, I would choose to Live in Metropolis where I can see Superman dash through the Skies and fight all of his Enemies, mainly Lex Luther. Next I would Live in the Amazing Spiderverse, watching Miles Morales Peter Parker, Spider-gwen, Peni Parker, Spider-ham, and Spider-noir Web-Slinging through NYC while filming them on my Phone if can.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe Stargate, so I could travel to a galaxy 3 quatrillion lightyears away... in a few seconds. I always think that dreams are actually scenes from that sort of distance... because some of my dreams feature cities with really brilliant lights and really huge creatures... that don't harm anybody. Ok, that probably sounds weird, but, yeah. The original movie was awesome and scary at the beginning! The TV show was just eh.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.