Can someone who is an expert help me to give meaning to these dreams and nightmares?

Sorry for the grammar, but I'm not English. For a few days now, I've been making dreams that are very different from usual and in more nightmares, which are very rare that I do them. I usually dream of things that make no sense and that I play another role. For example in one I was traveling by plane... show more Sorry for the grammar, but I'm not English. For a few days now, I've been making dreams that are very different from usual and in more nightmares, which are very rare that I do them.
I usually dream of things that make no sense and that I play another role.
For example in one I was traveling by plane with a friend of mine with a technological bracelet, on an archipelago populated by indigenous-unemployed people and we doing missions. How to defeat a pirate in a Minecraft-style port, shoot missiles at a metal school, kill Dracula in a disco catacomb, fight a green metamorph in a wooden museum in two rounds.
This was one of those I remember, but recently I am having dreams of the kind that I take a shower and then watched a movie, as it is in my routine. In fact when I woke up I exchanged the dream in my memory.
Instead of nightmares, practically there is this person who I like in reality life who in the nightmare is abused, sexually submissive and once married by a king of a state that does not exist composed only of a mountain, another time a sheikh, a another time by a bearded bodybuilder and then again a porn actor. All this while I am being abused by a person who does not at all attract me sexually or from my mother and forced to watch from the bullies I had when I went to school.
Every time I woke up I felt traumatized.
Could someone explain to me what all this means and how to fix it?
1 answer 1