Am I a bad person and friend or am I good? I didn’t give my friend my gameboy color?

I’m 26 so haven’t played with the thing for a while. She my age and has always been there for me. I suffer from a mental disorder that causes huge panic attacks and depression episodes and she said she’ll always talk to me. She saw I found my old gameboy color and asked if she could have it and at first I said... show more I’m 26 so haven’t played with the thing for a while. She my age and has always been there for me. I suffer from a mental disorder that causes huge panic attacks and depression episodes and she said she’ll always talk to me. She saw I found my old gameboy color and asked if she could have it and at first I said yes but next day before I gave it away I started having a panic attack. It felt like I’d be giving away a piece of myself or my childhood. I know how stupid that sounds but I’ve always been like that. These little things hold memories and I feel like I’ll die if I lose them. She told me it fine no worries when I told her my sister wanted it.

This friend is the best person ever but we only talk at work. So if we stopped working together I’d never see that again but I need it yet feel so bad I won’t give it to her now. Am I bad?