Does it say "And all the nations of the earth will be blessed by your offspring because you have obeyed my command." in the torah?

Does it say "And all the nations of the earth will be blessed by your offspring because you have obeyed my command." in the torah?".

Favorite Answer

Yes.

That is to say: that is AN English translation of a passage found in Torah, and the passage is generally translated with a meaning extremely similar to the one you have quoted.

If you're looking for a specifically-Jewish translation of that same passage, this is from the 1917 Jewish Publication Society Tanakh:

- and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast hearkened to My voice.'

• Doug

Not exactly........

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • Otto

Yes God Jehovah said it. Study the Bible !

Source(s): Bible

I AM USING REVISED AND THE WORD OFFSPRING IS NOT IN MY INDEX. IT WOULD BE HELPFUL IF YOU SAY WHERE THIS IS FOUND...WE DO NOT HAVE PHOTO MEMORY..