13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

NO way man not even

none

• 5 months ago

Heavenly Father God and Lord Jesus Christ will decide what I am it's not up to me it's their decision but I know they want me and everyone else to understand the importance of life.

• 5 months ago

YES, i might be a Saint,...

15 characters.

• 5 months ago

Are you kidding? I've been called Jesus before.

As in "Jesus Christ, turn that music down".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I'm more of a dinner and a small percentage of angel.

• 5 months ago

no..................

• 5 months ago

Not as a "title", but as what we are as believers in Jesus Christ, who He is and what He has done. Spiritually, we endeavor to live holy, but we also find that the sin nature is still present within us, a condition that we have to overcome everyday... to "die daily" against the lusts, desires and temptations of our flesh. The living God knows this and has provided us with help, known as His Holy Spirit, through whom we have been sealed and He dwells within the believer to comfort, guide and teach us as we grow in our Spiritual relationship with Him.

• 5 months ago

My bad eye fell out onto my p.c.

Which planet are you here from?

Meet my littul amigo Olive Oyl and my big amigo, Bluto....

• Sarah
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If you are doing your best to live right and as God would have you live, which I am, then you are a holy saint. You cannot be cannonized in the Catholic Church as a saint if you are alive on Earth, but we are all called to be saints. "Saint" is french for "Holy", so we are called to spread God's word and make others as close as being Heaven-worthy as possible. (No one really deserves to be in Heaven, but God wants us, and He wants people who are loyal to Him during their Earthly journey.)

• 5 months ago

Anyone who says "NO" is NOT a Christian and (((HAVE NOT))) been baptized with the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:5; 8)!

"To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus [I Corinthians 12:13], SAINTS BY CALLING, with all who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours" (I Corinthians 1:2).

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, AN (((HOLY NATION))), a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light" (II Peter 2:9).

LISTEN TO THOSE WHO ARE

JUST PLAYING CHURCH!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I live really good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.