Std or am i just freaking out?

Had unprotected oral sex for like 15 seconds with someone who claims to be std free. The next day my throat started to be a little sore, as days went by the soreness started to go away but then my tonsils started to have sharp pains in them. 2 weeks after the incident and I got tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea... show more Had unprotected oral sex for like 15 seconds with someone who claims to be std free. The next day my throat started to be a little sore, as days went by the soreness started to go away but then my tonsils started to have sharp pains in them. 2 weeks after the incident and I got tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea and both came back neg. Got treated at a free clinic because my parents would kill me if they found out. Now the sore throat is gone but my tonsils hurt but im getting a consistent headache and slight chest pain. There are no bumps or anything but a little irritation on the side back on my tongue but i sometimes get that depending on what I eat. Do you think this could be something to do with STDs?
1 answer 1