How can you travel through parallel dimensions or space by free will?

Well I think I can travel though parallel dimensions but i want to with the one i desire and whenever i want. So I passed by a shop in a bus at exactly 3:34 but when i checked the time again it was 3:33 and i had passed the exact time it felt like exactly how the movies made it like your going up and everything... show more Well I think I can travel though parallel dimensions but i want to with the one i desire and whenever i want. So I passed by a shop in a bus at exactly 3:34 but when i checked the time again it was 3:33 and i had passed the exact time it felt like exactly how the movies made it like your going up and everything crashed but not physically another time is when i went on the train after my school trip so my friends were talking about the icon or whatever but i never noticed it and i could have sworn i went everywhere the weird thing is that they said it was behind one of the statues but nothing was behind it... And i think there were more but i cant remeber so can someone explain ...