How can you travel through parallel dimensions or space by free will?

Well I think I can travel though parallel dimensions but i want to with the one i desire and whenever i want. So I passed by a shop in a bus at exactly 3:34 but when i checked the time again it was 3:33 and i had passed the exact time it felt like exactly how the movies made it like your going up and everything crashed but not physically another time is when i went on the train after my school trip so my friends were talking about the icon or whatever but i never noticed it and i could have sworn i went everywhere the weird thing is that they said it was behind one of the statues but nothing was behind it... And i think there were more but i cant remeber so can someone explain ...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

No, you can't travel to parallel dimensions. Thoses terms are not even well defined. There just movie nonsense.

You have a vivid imagination. That's a good thing, but don't take stuff on TV or movies literally.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

The vocabulary you're using is non-standard and may be nonsense.

• 7 months ago

Try LSD, if that doesn't work then try DMT.

• John
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Poor child...............

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

seek help for your mental problems.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Ask Madeline L'Engle. She wrote a whole book on it ("A Wrinkle in Time"). Oh wait, she'd dead.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.