Should women in England become homemakers ?

Like it was in the 1950's when women looked after their children instead of letting them run feral and provided them a good Christian upbringing? Firm discipline with total obedience and respect for their society. None of this rude insolence, drugs, immorality , drugs and a deviant lifestyles that many appear... show more Like it was in the 1950's when women looked after their children instead of letting them run feral and provided them a good Christian upbringing?
Firm discipline with total obedience and respect for their society.

None of this rude insolence, drugs, immorality , drugs and a deviant lifestyles that many appear to follow.
The women now are no better, no morals and after a few drinks behave extremely unlady like. Harlots I say!

Perhaps the older generations had it right before we sold our souls for Arab oil money and allowed a Zionist occupied government to take over?

Thursday. My doctor told me to fast so he could take my bloods. My chef is busy cooking me a glorious steak that will go well with my red.