Should women in England become homemakers ?

Like it was in the 1950's when women looked after their children instead of letting them run feral and provided them a good Christian upbringing?

Firm discipline with total obedience and respect for their society.

None of this rude insolence, drugs, immorality , drugs and a deviant lifestyles that many appear to follow.

The women now are no better, no morals and after a few drinks behave extremely unlady like. Harlots I say!

Perhaps the older generations had it right before we sold our souls for Arab oil money and allowed a Zionist occupied government to take over?

Thursday. My doctor told me to fast so he could take my bloods. My chef is busy cooking me a glorious steak that will go well with my red.

Favorite Answer

I agree with your contention in an ideal society which can only be achieved under a National Socialist regime. Britain is in decline and embroiled in degeneracy, so a disciplined regime is required to rekindle family values and produce mentally evolved children who will respect the police and value a monochromatic country free of violence, drug dependency, homosexuality and workshy youths roaming our streets claiming benefits when they could be working for the good of the state.

These values were prevalent in this country prior to 1948 and we must revive them.

Dont be silly, women are worth far more in the great world of work then being stuck being a boring housewife

• August

No they should all become footballers so that we can become good enough to beat the USA in 2023

Enjoyable rant. Well executed. It’s not as if the traditional womens’ role was ever very important anyway. Don’t forget the importance of a two income household on real estate prices, though.

If that is what they want to be.