Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 months ago

Basically I handed in another persons assignment from 2 years ago am i going to get caught?

i’m taking an online class and my friend took the exact one from 2 years ago, we didn’t have the same teacher but we had the same assignments. i handed one of hers in will i get caught?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Possible but not likely

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Perhaps you will get caught and have to suffer the consequences. But even if you don't get caught, you will know in your own heart that you cheated. (WHY?) Its like stealing: even if no one sees you, if you don't get caught,whenever you see the thing you stole it can't be separated from the memory of how you got it, and you will always, always know that you stole something. You have to live, now, with the fact that you did something unethical and illegal, whether you get caught or not. And I ask you if those feelings are really worth whatever you gained by cheating in the first place? Look at the stress you are already under, worrying about whether you'll get caught or not. Is there a lesson learned, here?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

You could be caught. The words and use of expression may not match what they have noticed about your writing, and most college professors put every assignment through a plagiarism software or website that checks for plagiarism.

Why hand in someone else's? Just do your own.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

probably not they probably don't remember

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Ok, I'm an anxious person so don't freak out.

However, technically you could.

Have you heard of turnitin? If both professors use it then it could ping in the system as being submitted before.

If its multiple choice probably not?

Either way, you just have to wait it out and see if you've already done it & hopefully the fear you're having right now will teach you not to cheat in the future. It's always a risk & its generally not worth the stress, just do the work!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes. You're going to get caught. Count on it.

Lv 7
    7 months ago

Look up the "plagiarism." Your picture with be right next to it.

• R K
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

if it doesn't appear to be something you would have done or is written in a way you would not word things, maybe.

• 7 months ago

I hope so. You need to learn a lesson about cheating.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

You could. But obviously it doesn’t concern you, since you turned in someone else’s assignment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.