Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

atheists, what would you say if Christian say that i look at my family & i didn't see any apes there, so your wrong?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

FORGET THEM...they wish to die twice....U ARE SO RIGHT...WE ALL HAD HUMAN PARENTS AND THAT WONT CHANGE..

• ...Show all comments
    • Caesar
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Now Fireball talk for atheist... interesting... WE ALL HAD HUMAN PARENTS AND THAT WONT CHANGE.. no gods around for sure

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Look closer, especially the uncles.

• 7 months ago

Who cares how stupid they are.

• Jake
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Jesus exists and is God. A person can know these things with certainty by way of having true devotion to the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I would say they don't understand evolutionary biology, genetics or taxonomy.

• 7 months ago

I would have to assume you were a very well trained parrot.

Humans are apes. If you don't see apes in your family, then your family is not human, and so you are not human.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I'd say I am dying to find out and want to crock off twice .FORGET ME I HAD HUMAN PARENTS AND THEY PRODCED ME DURING MONKEY BUSINESS ..

• 7 months ago

You are looking at the wrong family. Try checking the family that has this man as a member.

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/mt/20...

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I'd try to explain to you in really small easy words about the very basics of evolution - but I very much doubt you have the intelligence to understand.

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

How I will be wrong for his proud ignorance?... The Hominidae, whose members are known as great apes or hominids, are a taxonomic family of primates that includes eight extant species in four genera: Pongo, the Bornean, Sumatran and Tapanuli orangutan; Gorilla, the eastern and western gorilla; Pan, the common chimpanzee and the bonobo; and Homo, which includes modern humans...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.