Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 5 months ago

Should white rappers have the right to use the N word?

Favorite Answer

No, they should not :)

unless their name is Marshall Mathers

I don't know why, I don't even understand why Hispanic rappers use that word.

I don't know why anyone would use the word n I g g a, becayse it is such a retarded word.

• TheBellJar

The word comes from Latin for the color black pity slave owners turned it into something nasty.

They do. That right is enshrined in the first amendment. It isn't illegal to use the word, and it isn't illegal to be racist.

What they don't have the right to do is be totally unchallenged, and anyone who thinks they do is a pathetic snowflake. You throw a can of gas on the fire you better be prepared for an explosion.

Yes and no.

Rappers like Paul Wall:I feel like if you’re featured on a song where the n word is used in the chorus and you’re performing it live, then it’s okay in an attempt to pump up the crowd. However I would not be okay to use it in your own work or conversation as it is demeaning.

Rappers like lil peep: never use that word. It’s definitely not part of your work and I would not be okay with any usage.

• In

Being a rapper doesn't give you the right to be a racist.

If one person can say it, then ANY person can say it. It is right or it is wrong. No one gets discriminatory treatment.

They should be allowed to use "cracker" but black rappers should not be.

Is it bad that I want to die young? I don’t find it fair how Kameron Cline a billionaires daughter died at 22, I’m 19 and want to die, I’ve Had a really boring life. I also don’t want to get old.

Yeah it’s a part of the rap game