Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 5 months ago

Should white rappers have the right to use the N word?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, they should not :)

unless their name is Marshall Mathers

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I don't know why, I don't even understand why Hispanic rappers use that word.

• 5 months ago

I don't know why anyone would use the word n I g g a, becayse it is such a retarded word.

• TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

The word comes from Latin for the color black pity slave owners turned it into something nasty.

• 5 months ago

They do. That right is enshrined in the first amendment. It isn't illegal to use the word, and it isn't illegal to be racist.

What they don't have the right to do is be totally unchallenged, and anyone who thinks they do is a pathetic snowflake. You throw a can of gas on the fire you better be prepared for an explosion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Yes and no.

Rappers like Paul Wall:I feel like if you’re featured on a song where the n word is used in the chorus and you’re performing it live, then it’s okay in an attempt to pump up the crowd. However I would not be okay to use it in your own work or conversation as it is demeaning.

Rappers like lil peep: never use that word. It’s definitely not part of your work and I would not be okay with any usage.

• In
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Being a rapper doesn't give you the right to be a racist.

• 5 months ago

If one person can say it, then ANY person can say it. It is right or it is wrong. No one gets discriminatory treatment.

• 5 months ago

They should be allowed to use "cracker" but black rappers should not be.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Is it bad that I want to die young? I don’t find it fair how Kameron Cline a billionaires daughter died at 22, I’m 19 and want to die, I’ve Had a really boring life. I also don’t want to get old.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yeah it’s a part of the rap game

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.