How can I either remove a co-signer from my car loan or transfer the car loan to another individual?

So I have a co-signer on my car and I was planning on getting a new one. Good news is, I have someone who is willing to make the payments. They are super cheap payments because me and the co-signer got a great rate. Bad news is, co-signer doesn't want their name on the loan if I give it to this trusted person.... show more So I have a co-signer on my car and I was planning on getting a new one. Good news is, I have someone who is willing to make the payments. They are super cheap payments because me and the co-signer got a great rate. Bad news is, co-signer doesn't want their name on the loan if I give it to this trusted person. So. How in the hell do I get the co-signers name off the car loan? PLEASE HELP!