Weigh gain advice pls!!!!!!!! (Also menstrual cycle advice)?

Im an 18 year old.108lbs and 5'7 i want to gain until im 120. i lose my appetite easily and lose weight when im stressed. is there any high calorie foods or recipe you recommend or have experience with weight gain? ever since i was underweight last year (95 lbs) my period would stop coming for months and then... show more Im an 18 year old.108lbs and 5'7
i want to gain until im 120. i lose my appetite easily and lose weight when im stressed. is there any high calorie foods or recipe you recommend or have experience with weight gain? ever since i was underweight last year (95 lbs) my period would stop coming for months and then come back but id bleed for over a month or more. since the last time i had a long period (over 30 days long) i didnt have a period since then and it was 3-4 months ago. does this have to do with the weight loss? ive been to a gynacologist and they suggested birth control to regulate it but im scared because i always get the worst side affects to medications. I need advice. Thank you for reading!
0