For Atheists, would you support a woman's right to sacrifice a Featus to Baal?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Strictly speaking, I'm for a woman's right to choose, even for bad reasons. To assume that this happens or would happen with any meaningful frequency is a slippery-slope fallacy, or false-choice fallacy akin to the infamous "When did you stop beating your wife?" example. Try again.

• Ey-thee-o-lu-jist
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

where do you draw the line between yourself and others, dude?

• Login to reply the answers
  • The fate of Baal, is the image of Satan, he is, their god!

• Retief
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Sacrificing a living thing to an imaginary being is unacceptable.

• 6 months ago

HOW DISGUSTING....NOBODY SHOULD EVER ABORT BABIES...TIRH NOT DISGUSTING CRIMES AND MURDER...there is no baal....GOD IS THE TRINITY!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

I try not to tell intelligent adults how to live their lives.

If they are deluded enough to believe in gods (including Baal), that is up to them. I just hope they'll grow out of it one day.

By 'Featus', I suspect you mean 'fetus' (or foetus in British English). I am not sure what you mean by 'sacrificing' it to Baal but I do not profess to understand everything that goes on in everyone's head. You know what you meant and I am sure it seemed profound to you.

This atheist supports a woman's right to choose what happens to her body and to anything within it. Don't you?

• Ey-thee-o-lu-jist
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

so you oppose all drug laws, prison, and involuntary mental health treatment? basically, Abortion is sometimes done as a type of Child Sacrifice particularly when it's done for filthy Mammon.

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" In his city, R'lyeh, Great Cthulhu waits, dreaming.

• 6 months ago

Im an atheist, i dont beleive in a supreme being of any kind, i do beleive in the bible, as a way of living your life it has merits, all that said WTF makes you think women have the right to sacrifice anythng, and what do womans rights and atheism have anything to do with each other

• Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Being an atheist, I do not recognise any deity, it must then follow that I would not make any sacrifice of any kind. Making a sacrifice in the way you have used the word, requires belief in a God who will appreciate the sacrifice and change the course of events to suit your ends.

• 6 months ago

Baal is a really nice and caring God you should be more careful about your Joking around. He is actually real unlike Jesus and he deserves respect. He is kind and caring. He would never accept Child or human sacrifices or any of that Jewish crap.

Source(s): Here is more info about Baal. I suggest if you like contacting him if you want to learn the truth and are open to Satan he's very nice me and my friend really like him.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Wrong it's Molech and you know it you little Beginna from Gehenna . Frickin get your fiction right or not at all .

• Ey-thee-o-lu-jist
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

molech AND ball. although they may be the same entity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.