Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

why are liberals against Russian interference? they're natural liberals?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Because only when it benefits them

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because on only America (DNC) deserves the right to interfere in foreign elections

• 6 months ago

Liberals were for Soviet interference, such as when Dead Ted Kennedy sought to conspire with them against Reagan.

But the reason Russia interfered is because Barry O, Putin's flexible gimp, proved that he had no courage or will to oppose Russian machinations.

• 6 months ago

Conservatism doesn't need to be honest or intellectually consistent. It just needs to bash liberals. Your post is a perfect example.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Vladimir Putin has expressly stated that he supports Trump and the Republicans in the upcoming election, like he did in the last one.

You call them "natural liberals." I don't see it at all. Russian society has many characteristics of totalitarian regimes: no freedom of speech, a ruler for life, and opponents who "disappear" or get poisoned. That's why they sympathize with Trump--same leadership style.

Now here's the thing: EVEN IF the Russians intervened on the side of the Democrats, I, a Democrat, would oppose them. Letting foreign powers undermine our system is just plain wrong, regardless of who benefits. The very fact that you would assume it's NOT wrong as long as the intervention supports your candidate shows me that you don't even understand what our election process is supposed to be about.

If you ask me, that's more unAmerican than anything the "squad" has ever said.

• ...Show all comments
    • Insert Meme Here
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

How does that point, even if true, figure in any way into the argument I was making? You're pretty confident in your logic, but you fail to articulate any connection with my words. The point is that as a matter of principle, Americans should never tolerate foreign interference in our elections.

• 6 months ago

you seem very confused

perhaps you should troll harder

• 6 months ago

They weren't. Hillary was counting on it giving her the election. It is quite the irony, no?

• 6 months ago

Russians are nationalist conservatives which is why the GOP likes them so much.

• 6 months ago

Nah russians need a week minded fool running things.

• 6 months ago

It's a pose they take to conceal their support for Communism

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.