what is a wine tour?

I am sorry but what is a wine tour?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Touring different wineries in an area and doing tastings at each winery.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

It's a winery tour. People visit a winery and are shown through it, how the wines are made and bottled, and you always end up in the 'tasting room' for small samples of wines for sale.

Not far from me is 'wine country' and there is something called the 'wine trail'. Dozens of wineries can be found along a 50+ mile stretch of state road that runs along the west side of a lake. The member wineries pitch in to give bus rides that stop at all of the wineries.

• 6 months ago

It's a tour of the wineries in a specific wine growing area.

• tony
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

adventure.howstuffworks.com/destinations/landmarks/museums-tours/wine-tour.htm

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

usually its a tour of vineyards, testing, buying wines etc, prefer the whiskey tours in scotland myself, or maybe your refering to a yuppy pub crawl

• 6 months ago

I would think it is when you visit a winery and take a tour and taste test their different wines they make there.

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

It's when you walk past a row of ladies and they complain about how rough that they have life. Wait, you did say Whine Tour?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You go around taste testing all sorts of wines and cheeses

• 6 months ago

generally it can occur at a winery where you get to see how wine is made from planting grapes to the finished product and probably also get to taste the finished products.

• James
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You tour several wineries that have tasting rooms and taste their wines.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.