Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Quick Poll: Do you think the Trump Campaign should refer to the four progressive congresswomen as which of the following?

The Jihad Squad

The Odd Squad

AOC's Brain Trust

Or insert your own suggestion

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The Four Jackasses of Stupidity.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

I like The Jihad Squad.

• 6 months ago

Jihad squad get my vote

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

traitorous trump is digging his own grave .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They should be referred to as 'Congress woman' or 'American'. The president is currently on a mission to lay a smoke screen over his failures to date, he is using hate and division as tools to incite the electorate into political fervour.

I saw the Republican rally on TV when some of the crown shouted 'Out, out, out' referring to the congresswomen. It reminded me of the Nuremburg Rallies on the 1930's. However, there were two large and noticeable differences

1 it was in colour

2 The man at the front spoke English.

• 6 months ago

The four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

• 6 months ago

Here's a suggestion- why doesn't he refer to them as the representatives elected by their constituents? Why doesn't he criticize their views rather than their ethnicity?

• humpty
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Congresswomen. Representatives. We should respect the fact that their constituents, American citizens all, elected them with actual majorities and without influence from Russian espionage.

• Phil Trum
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Half of the American people have never read a newspaper. Half never bother to vote. One hopes it is the same half.” (A paraphrase of Gore Vidal). Apparently those who vote for the aforementioned reps don't read but do vote. They do not get my respect.

• 6 months ago

THE BRAINLESS TRUST

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.