Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Quick Poll: Do you think the Trump Campaign should refer to the four progressive congresswomen as which of the following?

The Jihad Squad

The Odd Squad

AOC's Brain Trust

Or insert your own suggestion

Favorite Answer

The Four Jackasses of Stupidity.

I like The Jihad Squad.

Jihad squad get my vote

traitorous trump is digging his own grave .

• Bob

They should be referred to as 'Congress woman' or 'American'. The president is currently on a mission to lay a smoke screen over his failures to date, he is using hate and division as tools to incite the electorate into political fervour.

I saw the Republican rally on TV when some of the crown shouted 'Out, out, out' referring to the congresswomen. It reminded me of the Nuremburg Rallies on the 1930's. However, there were two large and noticeable differences

1 it was in colour

2 The man at the front spoke English.

The four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Here's a suggestion- why doesn't he refer to them as the representatives elected by their constituents? Why doesn't he criticize their views rather than their ethnicity?

• humpty

Congresswomen. Representatives. We should respect the fact that their constituents, American citizens all, elected them with actual majorities and without influence from Russian espionage.

• Phil Trum

Half of the American people have never read a newspaper. Half never bother to vote. One hopes it is the same half.” (A paraphrase of Gore Vidal). Apparently those who vote for the aforementioned reps don't read but do vote. They do not get my respect.

THE BRAINLESS TRUST