Is this “situationship” doomed?!?

So I met this guy on tinder about 3 days ago, and before you get all judgy , I am not on there for hookups but just to see what kind of guys like me. I get quite a lot of guys but this one guy stood out to me . We started talking and it felt like we had an instant connection , and I know it was a connection because I didn’t feel that with anyone while talking to anyone else and the conversation just flowed. We exchanged snapchats and the day after we kept talking and still it just all felt natural. We also talked dirty a little bit , which I know it was probably too soon and he told me how he goes to the gym a lot and sent me a full body “pic” if you know what I mean. We did this for like 20 minutes then I cut it off because I kind of like this guy and i didn’t want everything to be based off of sex. It’s like the third day now and for the past couple of days we’ve been texting non stop all day until like 1am but I texted him Gm earlier and he said it back and I said something else back but he isn’t responding right away. Last night he told me he wished I was there with him but is he losing interest? And how do I take control of this situation?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Well, he's at the edge of his interest in you now. He's been hoping like hell for some sexting or exchange of very frank pics. I'd say 3 days to a week is as long as the interest last before some other girl will take her panties off and send him what he's looking for. He's worthless. And far from judging you, well done for sticking to your guns and not falling for it. Sadly three quarters of the guys you will come across at Tinder are not there for romance, but sex.

• 5 months ago

I feel like you already dug yourself a hole by letting your guard down so fast and easily. I think what yo need to do now is start going on real dates with this guy instead of just a bunch of sexual texts

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Ask him if you can spend the night at his house and order pizza

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.