Is this “situationship” doomed?!?

So I met this guy on tinder about 3 days ago, and before you get all judgy , I am not on there for hookups but just to see what kind of guys like me. I get quite a lot of guys but this one guy stood out to me . We started talking and it felt like we had an instant connection , and I know it was a connection because... show more So I met this guy on tinder about 3 days ago, and before you get all judgy , I am not on there for hookups but just to see what kind of guys like me. I get quite a lot of guys but this one guy stood out to me . We started talking and it felt like we had an instant connection , and I know it was a connection because I didn’t feel that with anyone while talking to anyone else and the conversation just flowed. We exchanged snapchats and the day after we kept talking and still it just all felt natural. We also talked dirty a little bit , which I know it was probably too soon and he told me how he goes to the gym a lot and sent me a full body “pic” if you know what I mean. We did this for like 20 minutes then I cut it off because I kind of like this guy and i didn’t want everything to be based off of sex. It’s like the third day now and for the past couple of days we’ve been texting non stop all day until like 1am but I texted him Gm earlier and he said it back and I said something else back but he isn’t responding right away. Last night he told me he wished I was there with him but is he losing interest? And how do I take control of this situation?
3 answers 3