Should I send my ex a text?

I broke up with him a few days ago, and he sent me a text today asking if we can still see each other. I told him i'll see him today. He asked if we could take a break for a few weeks. but now I have been an emotional wreck and bawling my eyes out because he was toxic and I don't know what to do with my... show more I broke up with him a few days ago, and he sent me a text today asking if we can still see each other. I told him i'll see him today. He asked if we could take a break for a few weeks. but now I have been an emotional wreck and bawling my eyes out because he was toxic and I don't know what to do with my emotions. Should I text him and end the relationship now?
Update: I feel so stupid, and this is my first relationship. Idk what to do anymore, and I want to release my emotions and let him go