Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

Which zodiac signs would instantly protect you (without thinking) in danger and which signs would save their own butt and run away?

For fun only, who do you think?

Favorite Answer

The protective brave signs are Aquarius, Taurus, Libra, Cancer, Scorpio

Self Absorbed signs are Leo, Gemini, Aries, Virgo (not very protective)

Might go either way Capricorn, Pisces

• Desiree6 months agoReport

I highly disagree. I am an Aries, as headstrong as they come, but I would put myself on the line for someone else if I had to.

Scorpio, Pisces, Aquarius will save you butt, idk about others.

Pisces can be extremely protective if they love you, other than that I’d say Capricorn, Taurus, Aries and Leo

From my personal experience air and fire! They don’t think twice they will literally go into full attack mode right away to protect someone!

Protective - Leo, Scorpio, Aries, Libra, Taurus, some Pisces, Sagittarius

Run away - Capricorn, Gemini, Aquarius, Cancer, Virgo

• Butterfly6 months agoReport

No. Cancers and Capricorns would not run away. If they really care about you, they would sacrifice themselves just for you.

Without thinking will protect,

Virgo woman, scorpio (both), cancer (both), libra woman,capricorn (both), leo (both)

Would run: aquarius man, sagittarius,gemini, virgo men, taurus women, pisces

• Snoopy

None. It's best to protect yourself than to rely on others as they may cause further trouble. I would be sceptical of all.

• John

That's a good question. NEXT...

The protectors are Taurus, Leo, Libra, Scorpio especially with loved ones. But I would say even just all around when I think of my friends and how they just are.

I'll even say Gemini. They aren't afraid of much. Aries males can be protective, Aries females not so much.

I have to say Virgo for the least.

Once I wanted to pull over and help people who had been in a real bad wreck but the girl who I was seeing at the time wanted nothing to do with it. She literally freaked out and told me to just take her home. She didnt want to see anything, or have anything to do with it.

• Butterfly6 months agoReport

Yes, I know some Libra women who are protectors, especially towards their children anyway.

Leo the lion will protect

Pisces and Cancers are scaredy cats

Edit: @Eggy No Cancers are crybabies

Instantly? Leo, Cancer woman, Libra, Scorpio. They won't even think about it, just jump into action

Go the other way?

Virgo and Aries probably. Virgo too worried. Aries always thinks of self first