Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 7 months ago

Sleep paralysis question?

Hello my name is spyros and a couple of times i have this weird sleep paralysis experience.

So i always sleep with my belly on the bed. Meaning that if the old hag as they call it happens to me its on my back and not my belly. So i have this dream and i make out with my crush (lucid) and suddenly i wake up. I feel energy in my back kind of like weight and a little bit of that type energy in my butt (not inside just touching a bit) i know a lot of people are gonna say its a demon but what do you all think? At the time it was happening i was like am i getting touched by a demon in my ******* butt (i am a guy) and after like 4 seconds it felt like the energy dissapeared

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Todd
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Here's how sleep paralysis works. Your body automatically administers a minor pain killer and a paralyzer to keep you from sleep walking and walking off a bridge or something.

With paralysis during half awake state, the brain is freaking out, and needs to create a fictional thing to blame it on. People's so called demon is actually an artifact of anxiety.. The brain is trying to cover for the body not moving and needs to create an explanation.

• ...Show all comments
    • Spy7 months agoReport

And also i have to say that this could be because i was turned on in my lucid dream. I got too exicted, exited the dream since i got excited and boom sleep paralysis demon hallucination

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

I had that happen once to me and in was scared

• Spy7 months agoReport

The same thing? Damn, its scary af and i have had that like 3 times already

• 7 months ago

This is nothing but your tired brain playing tricks. You also seem to be having homosexual fantasies.

• Why would anyone say that it is a demon when demons are not even real? Why not a pixie or a magical aardvark?

It's quite obviously just some sort of erotic dream, try not to go to sleep when you are sexually dissatisfied if these sorts of dreams bother you.

• ...Show all comments
    • Spy7 months agoReport

Yes it might just be placebo effect if it stops after the priest but it could also be a demonic being

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Also i dont feel anything after it happens

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.