Sleep paralysis question?

Hello my name is spyros and a couple of times i have this weird sleep paralysis experience. So i always sleep with my belly on the bed. Meaning that if the old hag as they call it happens to me its on my back and not my belly. So i have this dream and i make out with my crush (lucid) and suddenly i wake up. I feel... show more Hello my name is spyros and a couple of times i have this weird sleep paralysis experience.
So i always sleep with my belly on the bed. Meaning that if the old hag as they call it happens to me its on my back and not my belly. So i have this dream and i make out with my crush (lucid) and suddenly i wake up. I feel energy in my back kind of like weight and a little bit of that type energy in my butt (not inside just touching a bit) i know a lot of people are gonna say its a demon but what do you all think? At the time it was happening i was like am i getting touched by a demon in my ******* butt (i am a guy) and after like 4 seconds it felt like the energy dissapeared