Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Where can young-adults go to for help?

My dad is a thug. He talks to us like we belong in

jail. No one in our family wants to be around him.

Mom is so angry between being harassed

by dad; working as a real-estate agent and

owning apartments.

I feel like they're almost never there for me.

Isn't there some transitional-home

or center I can go to? Please help!!!

2 Answers

  • y
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    young adult, so adult, so get a job and move out, beyond that, I'm not really sure what it is you are asking for.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • marty
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    You'll need to call the family services (welfare) office in your state and they'll be able to help you.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.