Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

Poll: Do you like the name calling/insults in politics?

Snowflake, libtard/contard, cuck, soyboy, triggered etc. are some of the most common used by daily american citizens and politicians

the president himself has mocked and named called others such as crooked hillary, sleepy joe, crazy bernie, pocahontas, little marco, lyin ted, low energy jeb, little rocket man,

he has even made fun of peoples physical appearance calling adam schiff "pencil neck" and stormy daniels "horseface"

some americans absolutely love it and participate themselves in it, while some others don't like it and think it is elementary and childish

what side are you on? Do you like the name calling and insults from both the left and the right? do you like the president name calling and attack people both by their physical appearance and their personality traits?

No, but it's a diabolical trap because if you use negative terms to describe name-calling, ie; elementary or childish, etc. then technically you're engaging in name-calling. (I understand you're referring to the behavior and perhaps not the person, but the inference that the person name-calling is elementary and/or childish is pretty clear.)

It all depends what your goal is though. If you're trying to be funny or verbally assault someone you don't like or respect then it's a legitimate communication device I guess. If you're trying to convince or persuade someone that something you believe is correct or something they think is incorrect then I think name-calling is a terrible strategy. For me it's like a white flag in any debate or contest. Like saying, "I'm losing this game, so let me try and play a game I think I'm actually good at." Like if a soccer player got frustrated and just picked up the ball and ran into the goal with it. Then just stood there congratulating himself and advising the other team to quit crying.

I'll admit though I don't totally mind name-calling. I used to work with mentally handicapped kids so the r-word is not my jam, but sometimes it's funny if the person doing it is witty, and it's always nice to know when the person you're "debating" is out of ideas.

Boy soy? Lol

Look at all these men using name calling to insult each other. And people say that we women are the catty ones 😑😑

they call him agent orange dr chaos...Adolf Twitler

Agent Orange

The Angry Creamsicle

Barbecued Brutus

Benedict Donald

Boss Tweet

Bratman

Cheeto Benito

Cheeto-In-Chief

The Combover Con Artist

Comrade Cheetolino

Creep Throat

Crown Prince of Politwits

Darth Hater

Donald Chump

Donnie Bratso

Donnie TicTac

Draft Dodger Don

Dumbelldore

The Fanta Fascist

The Fraud of Fifth Avenue

******** Von Clownstick

Genghis Can’t

The Golden Wrecking Ball

The Great White Dope

Hair Furher

The Human Tanning Bed Warning Label

The Infuriator

Last Of The Mango Mohawkans

Little Lady Fingers

King Leer

The Lone DeRanger

The Lyin King

Macho McGrump

Mango Mussolini

President Gold Man Sucks

President If-Urine-You’re-In

President Rancid Velveeta

Prima Donald

Pudgy McTrumpcake

Putin’s Papaya-Flavored Pawn

Short-Fingered Vulgarian

Sir Sissypants

The Talking Yam

Tangerine Tornado

Tie-Coon

Trumplethinskin

Trumpty Dumpty

Vanilla ISIS

The White Pride Piper

Have your own not-so-nice nicknames for the Con Don? hes a bully with low self esteem and self absorbed

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Even+animals+hate+Donald+Trump

Source(s): www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVOZskUY36M
    • Sfancik

Have you ever heard another politician, in a debate or speech or interview, use any of those terms?

I think it's refreshing to have a President that tells it like it is, and loves America, as opposed to a community organizer, that made an international joke out of the office, by kissing too much foreign a*s, and 'why can't we all just get along bullshiit'---plus odikwad also hates America, like the c4nt squad---

• Sfancik

If you don't agree with someone then intuitively you think they are wrong and that you are right. I think Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is intelligent. I'm guessing you don't agree with me, and I bet you think I'm wrong. The disagreement isn't childish. It's how you express it I guess.

i feel,

instead of calling names,shooting should be practised.

unfortunately this has been rare and mostly better guys have been shot.

political assassination should not be considered as run of the mill murder.

i have heard that

in france,if a man finds his wife in the arms of her paramour

and he kills the other man,he will not be held guilty.

I wouldn’t know for sure, as I am only an American citizen on the weekends. Fin de semana, as we say. Being one daily would just wear me out.

• Jeff D

No I don't. I know many people on both ends of the political spectrum do it, but I try to avoid name-calling. I think it only detracts from the conversation.

• humpty

The low level of the insults, typified by the gutter language of "Integration 20," merely shows what kind of morons support President Angry Grandpa.

Yahoo! needs to put a monitor on this site and suspend accounts that use the "tard" suffix, although Integration prefers "Democrap." It isn't so much the name calling that bothers me, though, but the sixth grade mean kids attitude.

• 12 months agoReport

Personally, I like "libtard." Have never used "democrap." Because libtard seems totally appropriate, while democrap seems over the top. Glad to clarify my position to you socialist morons.😱

I don't mind it. I just find it pathetic that the left can insult Trump 24/7 everyday of the week but if the president says something back then it is racist, sexist or below the presidency.

Get over yourself liberals.

, like many Americans, was shocked to hear that Donald Trump, the controversial and loud-mouthed political novice, had actually won the presidency. ... I arrived to the election party before the first polls closed, so I had an opportunity to talk with a few German ... Do you like it when people call you names?