Are Dragons considered an endangered species according to the Environmental Protection Agency?

Update:

Will i pay a huge fine and possibly a jail sentence for killing one.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Despite what you see on Game of Thrones,

Dragons (that can fly) have been extinct since medieval times. Humans hunted them to extinction as they did the Dodo. I’ll assume this is what you meant, unless of course you’re talking about lizards but you didn’t really specify.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Nope the EPA doesn't work with those types of issues unless its based out of China .

• zipper
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

No they never truly existed, so if they were only in the minds of man they can not be endangered.

• 6 months ago

I am only up to Book Four....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

They are considered extinct.

You can't kill it if it is extinct. But if you kill it, you prove they exist, so watch it. But I'm sure the law books move slowly so nothing will happen.

• Tyler
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

most dragon species, such as bearded dragons, are not considered endangered. the largest dragon species however, the komodo dragon., is considered endangered. the vast majority are located outside of the EPA's jurisdiction however, so they would be unable to fine or jail you. if however you snuck into a zoo to kill one, expect some repercussions

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.