Infinity asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

What are some popular businesses in suburbia, which Democrats have recently boycotted?

1. Dick's Sporting Goods

2. Buffalo Wild Wings

3. Hobby Lobby

What are some other companies Democrats targeted, to the detriment of suburbia?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Conservatives have boycotted Starbucks, Nike, and a whole string of other business. In my city, every year, a local radio host calls for a boycott of any business where they don't greet every customer with "Merry Christmas". Do you think that helps suburbia?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

When the Democrats boycotted Macy's ,,,, sales went up .

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not Hobby Lobby! NOT HOBBY LOBBY!

Source(s): Bloody communist pinkos. What will I wipe my greasy chicken wing fingers on while I contemplate hobbies if I can’t buy track pants from Dick’s?
  • 6 months ago

The democrat "boycott" of Hobby Lobby wasn't a detriment to anyone. Hobby Lobby's niche market is grandmothers and people who sit in their basement building models, not people who are politically active. Modern democrats, if you never shopped at a place and will never have any desire to shop there, it isn't a boycott.

• ...Show all comments
    • Infinity
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

There can be politically active parents who buy a lot of model building sets for their children.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

No Democrat I know has boycotted these businesses. I don't go to Dick's or Hobby Lobby because we don't have either where I live. I don't go to Buffalo Wild Wings because their food is crap. I don't boycott Chickfila either. I love their food.

Boycotts don't work. Nike stock is down yet earnings are up.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

buffalo wild wings is a democrats company they are antigun

• ...Show all comments
    • Infinity
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

There was something they did which offended Democrats. I forget if it had something to with abortion or homosexuality.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.