Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Dear Libbies, can you please tell me why I shouldn't be a conservative?

Because trump has the largest debt spending budget ever?

I you have compassion for humankind, if you have a speck of morality, if you love your country but know its not perfect, if you feel that big business is buying control of our politicians, if you feel the rich are getting richer at the expense of the poor, if you feel that humankind is in jeopardy from global warming and we need to act now to moderate its effects, if you feel our immigration policy is a travesty, ..... and more.

If you feel these things, you shouldn't be a conservative.

From your question, I conclude you are perfectly qualified to be a conservative, to the extent you understand that term. A dog's got to be a dog. A horse has got to be a horse. You have got to be whatever you are. A horse may not understand a dog and no one would expect it to. I am sure you will be happy as a conservative.

YOU A RACIST..........

• Snid

I don't give a rip what you do. As in it makes no difference to me. As far as I';m concerned you are a hate & hide, blue anonymous troll..

Why would anyone vote democrat again when they are now all anti-american and anti-jew and aren't even interested in the security of America? Seriously, they have become the socialist party, the democrat party of decades past is long gone.

You will likely damn your soul to Hell if you are conservative. When I look at the teachings of Jesus Christ, today's conservatives seem to do the opposite.