Why Ancient Rome throwing Christiansto the lions are the Christian still Persecuted now by Atheism and Atheist act like the Romans?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

One seems to believe that Atheists find some significance in only Christianity and believes that a personal choice not to believe in the gods is affronting only the Christians.

• Login to reply the answers
  • You stayed in the Stone Age?

Modern Rome, Italy, no longer throws people at the lions, because the laws have changed, and then, it wasn't just Rome that made this monstrosity, for example:

The Holy Bible, Daniel, in the lion's den. Daniel chapter 6, in the Babylon of those times, King Darius, ordered that Daniel should be thrown into the pit of the lions, but God frees him.

So, even your countrymen dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and killed thousands of people. This is worse than lions!

• Retief
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Atheists don't throw Christians to the lions.

Disagreeing with someone is not persecution - its like people today have no idea what the words they use actually mean.

• 6 months ago

There is no atheist organisation. Each atheist is a private individual who has come to his or her own conclusions about the non-existence of gods.

So, in your imagination, some individual atheist has got lions and throws Christians to it? Is that about right, literally or metaphorically? Don't you think that sounds a bit silly? I do.

You posted for the sole purpose of expressing your hate towards atheists. Do you believe that is the best way for us to live together in safe, sustainable communities? I don't but I am just an atheist who tries to live a good and moral life.

I hope you find enlightenment soon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • abdul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Verbal persecution in the free world, actual deadly persecution in much of the Muslim world. The communists in Asia and Africa also persecute Christians.

• 6 months ago

Today, Christians are persecuted by liberal democrats.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The only POS Lion on this forum happens to be a hypocrite christian who

refuses, every day, to live by christ's teachings. So, OWN IT.

• 6 months ago

No, it's not like that. The latest we've seen is with Stalin, Pol Pot and Mao. THAT'S what we have to watch out for in the future.

• ...Show all comments
    • American Catholic
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

And nowhere in Catholic doctrine is there an institution of child rape. Therefore, I being a Catholic, obviously do not support child rape.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes, you're such a victim, your plight is exactly what those early Christians went through. So pitiful. I can only feel sorry for such a defenseless victim. You've gone through so much, poor baby.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.